Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows:
- ・To provide and operate our services; to respond to inquiries from users (including confirming user identity)
- ・To e-mail information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. relating to services currently in use, as well as information on other services that we provide
- ・To enable users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or to view their service usage status
- ・ To bill users for services that incur usage fees
- 2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases.
However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- ・ When necessary in order to protect the life, health, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- ・When particularly necessary in order to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- ・When necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- ・When notification or announcement the following matters have been made in advance, and the Personal Information Protection Committee has been informed
- 3. Management of Personal Information
- ・We maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- ・We take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- ・We will not leak personal information by removing it from the company premises or transmitting it externally.
- 4. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
We acknowledge that you have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of your personal information, and if you make any such a request, we will promptly respond without objection.
If you have any comments or questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact our consultation office.
- If you would like to consult with us about our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following.
- MATSUMOTO KOGYO, Co.,ltd.
1-44, Osu, Minato-ku Nagoya-shi, Aichi, 455-0801, Japan
TEL : +81-52-384-1731 FAX : +81-52-384-1732